Thursday, February 16, 2017

Music/Band Design and Music





I enjoy the simplicity of this album cover. The darkness of the cover contrasts the calming music of the album, which I think is a very fascinating approach.

Although I am not a big fan of the type of this album, the yellow contrast with the black silhouette is very visually appealing, and this is most likely my favorite album of music of all time, so the visual of the album cover is constantly on my homescreen. Unlike the last cover, this cover very much symbolizes the calm, happy music of the album.
I enjoy the playful, child-like mood of this album cover, which very much symbolizes the music of this album. The typeface of the album name is very 60s and very visually appealing, and although the "Brother Records" logo isn't very appealing, it almost fades into the background.

This is the cover of Jack Johnson's newest album, and it very much resembles the others, including "In Between Dreams" seen above. This cover is very visually appealing due to the type taking up the entire cover and the visual flow of the type around the figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment